So. Yep. Here it is. My first giveaway. Be gentle.
As I said in my huge post about ALA, I have some extra books that I'm prepared to let go. Instead of there being one winner [and the shipping costing me a small fortune], I decided there would be three winners.
YES! THREE WINNERS!!
I've bundled the books into three groups and Betrayal by Gregg Olsen is no longer included.
How it's going to work is, there will be three winners chosen. The first winner will be contacted and they will get to choose which bundle they want. The second winner will get to choose from the two that are left and the third winner gets the last bundle.
I will be waiting until I've heard from the first winner before contacting the next winner. This is just in case I don't hear back from anyone within the time response required.
And before you ask, no the bundles are not going to be traded out. What you see is exactly what you get. Any questions before entering? Email me.
Matched and Crossed by Ally Condie [signed]
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson [signed]
Rift by Andrea Cremer [unsigned]
Prodigy and Legend by Marie Lu [signed]
Wonder by R.J. Palacio [signed]
Daughter of Smoke & Bone [signed] & sample chapters of Days of Blood & Starlight [unsigned] by Laini Taylor
Beauty Queens [signed] and The Diviners [unsigned] by Libba Bray
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater [signed]
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin [signed]
1. No fake names/email address/twitter accounts.
2. Don't be a dick. If I have a bad experience with this, I'm never doing another giveaway. Ever. And I buy extra books like it's going out of style, so there's a potential for many giveaways.
3. One entry per household.
The Fine Print:
1. US Only [sorry, but for now that's what it has to be].
2. Must be at least 13 to enter [Besides, if you're under 13, you shouldn't be reading this blog with the amount of swearing I do].
3. I'm not responsible for lost or damaged items. I don't have replacements. Rest assured, I am ridiculously anal about my books. They will be sent in safe packaging and will leave my hands as near to perfect as I can get them.
4. I reserve the right to suspend or end the giveaway at any time, for any reason and without a winner being chosen.
5. Winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond. If there is no response, a new winner will be chosen.
6. Winners are chosen at random by Rafflecopter.
This will be easy. I'm not making you follow me here or on Twitter, if you want to, that would be awesome. If you want to pimp me out a bit and spread the word, that's even better.
Thanks for entering and good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway